Dell Inspiron 1526 battery Overview
Choose High Quality and Cheap rechargeable Dell Inspiron 1526 Battery to enhance the performance of your laptop! We guarantee our AGPtek battery
will exceed expectations and deliver the best product quality performance. All of AGPtek batteries comply with ROHS and CE quality testing standards. We have liability insurance coverage for any product damages up to $3,000,000USD so YOU will feel at ease with buying from us. We understand the annoyances of dealing with defective products, thus we make sure to offer only the best products available. We guarantee the Dell Inspiron 1526 Battery for 1 year and 30-day money-back.
- Free shipping
- 30-day money-back
- Full One year warranty
- Certified by CE and RoHS
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Condition: New
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 6600mAh
- Cell: 9 cells
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Compatible Brand: Dell
- Dimension: 220.8*67.5*23.4(mm)
Part Number (P/N):
PLEASE COMPARE THE BATTERY'S PART NUMBER WHICH LOCATE ON THE BACK OF YOUR BATTERY BEFORE MAKE PURCHASE. Same model of laptop might using different batteries.
- 312-0625, 312-0633, 312-0634, 451-10478 , 451-10528, 451-10533, CR693, D608H, GP952
- GW240, GW241, GW252, HP277, HP297, RN873, RU573, RU586, RW240, UK716, WK371, WK380, WK381
- WP193, XR682, XR693, XR694, XR697, 0CR693, 0GW240, 0GW252, 0GW241, 0HP277, 0HP297
- 0RN873, 0RU573, 0RW240, 0UK716, 0WK371, 0WK380, 0WK381v, 0WP193, 0XR682, 0XR693, 0XR694, 0XR697
Compatible with Models:
- 1 x 6600mAh/74Whr 9 CELL Replacement Dell XR693 Battery For Dell Inspiron 1526 series laptop
- 1 x Agptek warranty card
- 1 x Agptek insurance card
- 1 x Battery FAQ
Dell Inspiron 1526 Battery TIPS:
- The new Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop battery as you know is available in a discharged condition and it is required to charge before use. For charging it would be better if you would refer the manual. The battery would achieve its maximum capacity after 2 to 3 charge and discharge cycles.
- When you charge your Dell Inspiron 1526 notebook battery, the first time the computer would indicate the charge completion popup in 15-20 minutes. At that point of time you just need to remove the battery and then again continue charging.
- One important thing is necessary that you condition your Dell Inspiron 1526 Laptop Battery once in two or three weeks that is fully charge and then fully drain your battery. However this phenomenon of conditioning is not applicable to Li-ion batteries.
- In case your Dell Inspiron 1526 Battery is not been used for a month or so then it would be preferable that you remove the battery and preserve it into a dry, cool and a clean place. A battery which is completely charged finally may lose its charge if it remains unused for long period of time.
- It's a good practice that you clean the dirty areas which the battery touches with cotton and alcohol. This will help you to maintain a good connection of your Dell Inspiron 1526 Laptop Battery with the portable device and also help you grow your batteries life longer.